Carrols Corporation, a subsidiary of Carrols Restaurant Group, owns and runs 1000+ Burger King and 55 Popeyes franchises restaurants. According to reports, the company has a manpower complement of more than 10,000 employees. With all of those employees to manage, it was a brilliant idea for the Carrols group to migrate its HR and payroll process online and create Carrols Paystub Login portal.
Through the portal, the employees can access their Paystubs, W-2 forms, benefits information, work schedule, Payactiv app, the employee advancement program, and financial assistance application. Having the portal accessible 24/7 has also made work easier for the Human Resources and Accounting departments. They won’t have to deal as much with inquiries from employees regarding their salaries, benefits, and deductions for insurance and tax purposes.
Have you been employed at Carrols and still have problems accessing your Paystub account? Don’t worry as this article has got you covered. Everything you need to know to become proficient with Carrols Paystub Login portal is taken up in this article. We’ve also included information for new hires who want to sign up and open their own accounts.
- 1 Carrols Employee Portal Login: A Step-By-Step Guide
- 2 Carrols Pay Stub Login Guide for New Team Members
- 3 Carrols Employee Portal Links
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Carrols Employee Portal
- 5 Carrols Contact Details
- 6 Conclusion
Carrols Employee Portal Login: A Step-By-Step Guide
Before you try to access Carrols Paystub Login portal, check your Internet connection and make sure it’s stable. You can use a PC desktop, tablet, laptop, or a smartphone to access the portal. You should also use a browser that can connect to the portal’s URL www.carrols.com/Home/Employee. You’ll be asked to enter the credentials that were given to you by Carrols HR department. If you have the tendency to be forgetful, have a hard copy of the credentials with you. Entering the wrong credentials won’t get you to log-in into the portal.
- Step 1. Go to the company website www.carrols.com/Home/Employee.
- Step 2. Click the ADP Online Pay Statement box and you will be directed to the login page.
- Step 3. Enter your official User ID and click “Next”. Then key in your password to access your employee account.
If you cannot remember your User ID, click the “Forgot Your User ID” link and you will be directed to this page:
- Step 1. Enter the required information, then click the “Next” button
- Step 2. Follow the prompts to recover your User ID by email or text message
Carrols Pay Stub Login Guide for New Team Members
- Step 1. To create an account, click on the ‘New User’ link at the bottom of the ADP Login page. You will be directed to a page where you will select ‘Find Me’ or ‘I Have a Registration Code’.
- Step 2. If you do not have a registration code, click on “Find Me’ and enter the required details
- Step 3. If you have a registration code, click on ‘I Have a Registration Code’ and you will be directed to this page:
- Step 4. Enter your registration code and click ‘Continue’. Follow the prompts to create an account. You can immediately access the employee portal once you’re done with the process.
Carrols Employee Portal Links
Carrols Employee Portalhttps://carrols.com/Home/Employee
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Carrols Employee Portal
Below we answer some of the most frequently asked questions about Carrols employee portal:
What is Carrols My Schedule?
Carrols Pay Stub portal is an online channel exclusively created for Carrols’ employees. Through the employee portal, the team members can easily access information about their Pay Statement, work schedule, employee benefits, earned wage access funds, and other employee financial programs.
What is Payactiv?
PayActiv is a savings and payment app for Carrols’ employees. Through the app, employees can withdraw up to 50% of their earned wages to pay bills. Accessed money plus service fees will be deducted from their next paycheck.
Can I still access the employee portal after I resign from Carrols?
No, your access to the site will be terminated after you resign. If you want to get copies of your W-2 form, pay stubs, and benefits, you need to go directly to the HR department.
How can new hires access their benefits?
Go to the Carrols employee portal. Click on the ‘Benefits’ box and you will be directed to the Employee Benefits Communication Portal. Click on the ‘Create an Account’ link located right below the ‘Login’ button. Follow the prompts to set up your account. After your registration is completed, you will be directed to the benefits portal. Review all the benefits and options available.
What is a W-2 form?
The W-2 form is a copy of the wage and tax statement that an employer sends to an employee and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) at year’s end. You will find in the form a summary of your annual wages and the amount of tax deducted from your paycheck.
All About Carrols Corporation
The Carrols Systems was established in 1960 as a division of a MidWestern corporation. In the same year, Herbert N. Slotnick was awarded the exclusive rights to run the franchise in the state of New York. Under his leadership, the Carrols drive-in restaurants in the area flourished and became the largest fast-food franchise of the company.
In 1975, Carrols partnered with Burger King Corporation. Most of the Carrols restaurants were converted to Burger King while the outlets in non-convertible locations were phased out. Today the Carrols Corporation operates over 1000 branches of Burger King and Popeyes fast-food restaurants.
Carrols Contact Details
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 315 424 0513
Address: 968 James St., PO Box 6969, Syracuse, NY 13203
I hope our quick guide has helped you set up your account and navigate through the employee portal with ease. If you have more queries or suggestions, feel free to drop your thoughts in the comment box below.