Paycor creates HR, payroll, and timekeeping software solutions to help organizations streamline their business processes. Its payroll software automates the whole process, so business owners do not have to be inundated with time-consuming tasks.
It comes with an employee self-service tool to make it easier and more convenient to use.
The Paycor Pay Stub Login portal is a site where employees can access their pay stubs, W-2s, and benefits information anytime and anywhere.
- 1 Paycor Portal
- 2 How To Access The Paycor Pay Stub Login Portal
- 3 Reasons Why You Can’t Access Your Paycor Pay Stub Account?
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Paycor Pay Stub Login Portal
- 5 About Paycor
- 6 Paycor Headquarters Address
With the Paycor Pay Stub Login portal, Paycor’s payroll team does not have to distribute pay stubs and paychecks manually. All documents related to employees’ pay, benefits, and taxes can be easily accessed through the portal.
Because the site has been designed and developed to be mobile-responsive, Paycor employees can access important information with the use of laptops, tablets, desktops, and mobile phones.
But it’s not only the employees who benefit from the portal. Paycor itself directly benefits from the portal because it improves productivity and reduces the risk of making costly mistakes. Manually handling the payroll and tax compliance processes is time-consuming and error-prone.
When you automate your payroll system, you and your payroll team will be able to focus on other essential tasks. You no longer have to worry about payroll delays, manual check runs, tax calculations, or record keeping errors.
As for your employees, they will be assured of getting paid on time and accurately.
We wrote this article to familiarize new employees with the login, registration, username recovery, and password recovery procedures of the Paycor Pay Stub Log in Portal. We also added a guide to help employees troubleshoot when they encounter problems accessing their accounts.
How To Access The Paycor Pay Stub Login Portal
- Step 1: Open your browser and type https://hcm.paycor.com/authentication/signin or click here to access the login page.
- Step 2: Enter your username and password. Click on the “Sign in” button to access your account. If you wish to sign in using your SSO, click on the “Sign in with SSO” button. Enter your email address or username and click on the “Sign in” button to access your account.
- Step 3: If you are a new user, click on the “Register Here!” link. Enter your access code, last name, and email address. Click on the “Next” button. After your identity gets verified against the information provided by your employer, your registration will be processed.
What about if you can’t remember your Username or Password? If you cannot remember your username, follow these simple steps and you should be able to access the portal in no time.
- Step 1: go to the login page https://hcm.paycor.com/authentication/signin.
- Step 2: Skip the username and password fields, and click on the “Forgot your username?” link
- Step 3: Enter your registered email address and click on the “Continue” box.
- Step 4: Your username will be sent to your email.
If you cannot recall your password, follow the same steps outlined above but this time click on the “Forgot your password?” link. Then, enter the email address you used when you registered for a new account and your username.
Finally, click on the “Continue” button to recover your account and reset your password.
Reasons Why You Can’t Access Your Paycor Pay Stub Account?
Do not worry when you suddenly cannot access your account because most login issues can be quickly fixed. Before you re-enter your login credentials follow these troubleshooting tips. First, check your internet connection.
A weak WiFi signal or unstable internet will prevent you from accessing the site. Next, click on the eye icon and turn off your CAPS lock. This prevents you from making a typo error because the username and password fields are case-sensitive.
If you still cannot log in, clear your browser’s cache and cookies and switch-off your VPN (Virtual Private Network). A full cache can slow down site upload while an active VPN can block your access in some locations. It is also possible that the problem is technical.
The site could be undergoing scheduled maintenance or your server is down. When this happens, give it a few hours and try logging in again. If the site remains inaccessible for an extended period, contact your payroll or HR administrator for assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Paycor Pay Stub Login Portal
Here are the most commonly asked questions about the paycore paystub portal answered:
How do I change my password?
Go to https://hcm.paycor.com/authentication/signin and log in. Click on “My Settings” in the upper right corner. Under “Security”, click on the “Change your Password” link and follow the prompts to create a new password.
How do I get copies of my W-2?
You can download and print your W-2 from www.paycor.com before the end of January. Paycor will mail all W-2 forms at that time. Contact your HR administrator if you cannot access your W-2 online or have not received your W-2 via mail by January 31.
What is a Pay Stub?
A pay stub provides detailed information on your paycheck for the current pay period and year-to-date. It is a document issued by your employer that shows the following information that is listed for the current pay period and year-to-date:
- Gross earnings – total earnings before deductions
- Pay rate
- Hours worked and accrued time-off
- Additional earnings such as overtime pay and commissions
- Deductions including income tax deductions, voluntary deductions (ex. charitable contributions), and involuntary deductions (ex. child support)
- Employer contributions including FICA tax, 401k, and other insurance premiums
- Net Pay or Take-home pay – total earnings after deductions
What is Paycor SSO?
Single Sign-On (SSO) is a Pay Stub portal sign-in option for Paycor employees. It is an authentication process that enables employees to access their accounts using one login credential (email address or username).
Can I withdraw my salary from the portal?
No, the Paycor Pay Stub Login portal can only be used to view, download, and print your pay stubs and W-2 forms. Your salary will be automatically deposited into your bank account. You can check the status of your direct deposit through the portal.
Paycor is a software company founded in 1990 by Bob Coughlin. The company provides cloud-based onboarding, recruitment, payroll, and timekeeping software solutions to more than 40,000 small- to medium-sized companies in the United States. Paycor has 2,000 employees across 22 locations.
Paycor Headquarters Address
4811 Montgomery Road Cincinnati, OH 45212 United States
We hope that this article helped you become familiar with the login, registration, username recovery, and password recovery procedures of the Paycor Pay Stub portal. When you encounter login issues, follow our troubleshooting tips.
If the problem persists, it is best to contact your HR or payroll administrator for assistance.