The Skywest Portal makes it easier and more convenient for the company’s employees to find information about their work schedules, benefits, important announcements, and new developments.
Whether you’ve been with Skywest for some time or are newly hired, this article will help you get the most out of the online login portal.
We’ll show you how to register and open an account and guide you through the various processes so you can take advantage of the portal’s many benefits and key features.
- 1 Skywest Portal
- 2 How To Access And Register At The Skywestonline Portal
- 3 How To Login At Skywestonline Employee Login Portal
- 4 How To Access Skywestonline Portal Mobile Login
- 5 How To Reset Your Skywestonline Employee Login Portal Password
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions About Skywest Employee Login Portal
- 7 All About Skywest Airlines
- 8 Employee Benefits At Skywest
- 9 Important Information About Skywest Airlines
Skywest Airlines invested in an online portal so that its employees can access all the information they need from wherever they are without having to contact Human Resources, the Accounting department, and their supervisors. What types of information can an employee retrieve from the Skywestonline login portal?
- Employee benefits
- Work schedule
- Information Center
- Procedures for filing a Leave of Absence
- Travel News and Information
- Data on Performance Planning
- Information and Procedures on Safety and Security
- Employee documentation
Since it’s online, all they need to access the portal is an Internet connection, a computer, and a browser that’s compatible with the portal. They can use a PC desktop, a laptop, a tablet, and their smartphones to access the site.
Lastly, they should know their Skywest Airline login username and password. Entering inaccurate information will prevent them from successfully accessing the portal.
How To Access And Register At The Skywestonline Portal
Creating an account in the Skywest Airline employee login portal is easy. There are quite a few steps but the interface is designed to be very user-friendly that you won’t have a hard time going through the procedure.
Follow our step-by-step guide below and in no time, you’ll be able to get all of the information you need from the portal.
- Step 1: Use a compatible browser.
- Step 2: Go to www.skywestonline.com
- Step 3 – Look for the Login button and click the option “Register”. You will find yourself on another web page – the Skywestonline registration disclaimer.
- Step 5 – Read the provisions and then choose “I Agree” which can be found at the bottom of the page in order to register.
- Step 6 – After you click “I Agree”, you will be redirected to another web page. Provide all the required information such as date of birth, SSN, and Employee ID number then click “Continue”.
- Step 7 – Once you’re done, you have to create a user ID and the password for your account. You’ll be asked a security question. Choose one that you surely won’t forget your answer.
- Step 8 – Provide your email address. Skywest will send updates and other important information here as well as instructions in case you forgot your username and password.
- Step 9 – Review all of the information you entered and make sure they are accurate. Once you’re convinced that everything is correct click “Submit”.
- Step 10 – You’ll receive an email to verify your email address. To do this, click on the link for verification. Once your account has been successfully verified, you can use the Skywestonline login portal.
How To Login At Skywestonline Employee Login Portal
Logging into the portal is easy. The interface is highly navigable and user-friendly. Even those who are challenged with computers won’t have a hard time using it. Follow our simple steps and you should be able to log in right away.
- Step 1 – Go to www.skywestonline.com.
- Step 2 – Go to the login page.
- Step 3 – Enter your employee ID and password.
- Step 4 – Fill out all the required information on the web page.
- Step 5 – If all of your information is correct, you’ll be able to access all the information you need.
For security reasons, the Skywest portal has incorporated an authentication process. If a Captcha comes up, follow the directions carefully. You might be asked to enter text or to select images. Once you’ve completed the Captcha test, click “Login”/
How To Access Skywestonline Portal Mobile Login
Do you prefer to use your smartphone? Follow the instructions below:
- Step 1 – Go to www.skywestonline.com
- Step 2 – Enter your employee ID and password.
- Step 3 – Click “Login”.
That’s it! Now you can search for the information you need.
How To Reset Your Skywestonline Employee Login Portal Password
It happens to the best of us. If you forgot your password, don’t stress over it. You can reset it by following the steps outlined below:
- Step 1 – Go to www.skywestonline.com
- Step 2 – Go to the Login page.
- Step 3:- Click the option “Forgot Password”.
- Step 4 – You will be redirected to the passport verification page. Fill up the required fields such as employee ID, date of birth, date hired, and the last 4 numbers of your SSN.
- Step 5 – Review the information and once confirmed, click “Continue”.
- Step 6 – You will receive instructions on how to reset your password via email.
- Step 7 – Click on the link indicated in the email and follow the instructions on how to reset your password.
- Step 8 – Once you’re done, click “Submit”
You might be asked a security question as a precautionary measure. Give the right answer so you can reset your password.
Frequently Asked Questions About Skywest Employee Login Portal
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions about the skywestonline portal:
Is it necessary to have an employee portal?
Yes for 2 good reasons. First, a portal makes it easier for employees to access important information about their payroll, benefits, and work-related matters.
Second, a portal improves the productivity of the HR and Accounting departments because less time is spent addressing the concerns and questions of employees.
What are the benefits of the portal for employees?
Here is a shortlist of the benefits of having an employees’ portal
- Easier and more convenient for employees to find important information.
- Saves time; no need to contact the concerned department because everything can be found online.
- Portal has a feature where employees can sign up and avail themselves of insurance plans.
- Employees are rewarded with discounts, special promotions on plane tickets, movies, and shopping.
What can I do if the portal is down or isn’t working?
The portal can experience technical issues. If you’ve been having problems logging in, here are a few things you can do.
- Reload the page.
- Clear the cache.
- Use another browser.
- Check the entered information.
- Pop-ups can make it hard for your PC to access certain websites. If this frequently happens, disable the site’s pop-up feature.
All About Skywest Airlines
Skywest is a US airline that was founded in 1972 with principal headquarters in St. George, Utah. As part of its expansion process, Skywest established partnerships with other regional airlines such as Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, United Airlines, and Alaska Airlines.
Instead of carrying the trade name of “Skywest Airlines” in these arrangements, the company was rebranded as Delta Connection, American Eagle, United Express, and Alaska Skywest respectively.
In this arrangement, the aircraft is provided, priced, scheduled, and marketed by the partner while Skywest operates the planes and handles maintenance work. To date, Skywest employs more than 12,000 employees and services over 200 cities in 42 states.
Skywest also serves 6 Canadian locations and 11 cities in Mexico and the Bahamas.
Employee Benefits At Skywest
If you plan to work at Skywest Airlines, you should be aware that the standards and expectations are high. For this reason, the company only wants to hire the best-qualified people to fill in the available positions.
Should you qualify, you will be rewarded with benefits that are competitive or if not, better than other airlines.
- 401 (k) Plans – Skywest will offer a performance-based stock purchase plan so you can be a part-owner of the company.
- Insurance – Employees are covered by disability and life insurance. You can avail of more insurance options if you’re willing to pay for a higher premium. And when health conditions or injuries keep you from working, you will be compensated by the company’s disability insurance program. Health insurance can also be given to family members.
- Employee Assistance Program – Skywest can also provide its employees access to programs that help them address addiction issues and workplace stress-related matters.
Important Information About Skywest Airlines
For more information about Skywest Airlines, you can reach them in the following:
- Phone Numbers:
- US and Canada – 800-335-2247
- Other Locations – 281-821-3256
- Headquarters – 435-634-3000
- Fax – 435-634-3105
- Website – www.skywestonline.com
- Contact Form – 222.skywest.com/contact-skywest
Skywest Airline Headquarters Ad
444 South River Road
St. George, Utah 84790