SunTrust Bank opened a Payroll portal to provide businesses with 24/7 employee access to payroll information.
Through the PayStub Login portal, employees of enrolled businesses can view and print their Pay Stubs, benefits details, 401K information, voluntary deductions, child benefits, and insurance plans.
- 1 SunTrust Stub Portal
- 2 How To Access The SunTrust Paystub Login Portal
- 3 What Are The Possible Reasons Why You Can’t Access Your SunTrust Paystub Account?
- 4 SunTrust Contact Details
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About SunTrust Paystub Login Portal
- 6 SunTrust Bank will also need the following information from you and your employees:
- 7 About SunTrust
- 8 Suntrust Headquarters Address
SunTrust Stub Portal
A Pay Stub Portal is an online channel created to streamline companies’ payroll processes. The system is automated so it is not time-consuming and not prone to errors. The portal provides employees convenient and secure access to their pay stubs and other work-related information.
How To Access The SunTrust Paystub Login Portal
You will need the following to be able to access your SunTrust Pay Stub Login Account:
- Laptop, Desktop, or Mobile gadget
- Compatible Internet Browser
- Stable Internet Connection
- Username and Password provided by your employer
Below are the 4 steps you need to access the Suntrust Paystub portal. Read the instructions carefully.
- Step 1. Type payroll.suntrust.com login on the search box of your browser or click here. You will get directed to the Login page.
- Step 2. Enter your Username and Password, then click the ‘Employee Login’ button to access your online PayStub account.
- Step 3. If you cannot remember your Login details, click on the ‘Forgot Username/Password?’ link.
- Step 4. Follow the prompts on the page to recover your Password or Username.
What Are The Possible Reasons Why You Can’t Access Your SunTrust Paystub Account?
If you can’t access your account, don’t panic. There are a few reasons why this happens. We can assure you that these issues can be resolved right away. The first thing you have to check is your Internet connection.
If it’s unstable, you’ll have a hard time accessing the platform. Second, it’s possible that you entered the wrong information. It would be a good idea to go through the process and take a more cautious approach when typing your Employee ID, username, and password.
Lastly, it could be a technical issue. Perhaps the portal is undergoing maintenance work or a network upgrade. If this is the case, simply wait for a few hours then try again.
If everything checks out and you still can’t access your account, you can contact SunTrust:
SunTrust Contact Details
SunTrust, now Truist Bank can be reached at:
Customer Service: 877.432.1812
Sales and Enrollment: 877.432.1824
Address: SunTrust Online Payroll
2350 Ravine Way,
Glenview, IL 60025
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About SunTrust Paystub Login Portal
Below we answer some of the most commonly asked questions about the SunTrust paystub portal.
Where can I access my SunTrust Online PayStub?
Click here to access the Login page. Enter the required information – Username and Password and click the ‘Employee Login’ button.
How do I get a hard copy of my PayStub?
Go to the SunTrust Employee Payroll Login site. View your PayStub and click the download/print button to get a copy.
What is the SunTrust PayStub Portal?
The SunTrust PayStub Online Portal provides employees a secure and 24/7 access to view, download, and print their paycheck information. Once enrolled, employees can:
- Receive automated notification of their pay via email
- View their paycheck, current deductions, and direct deposit details
- Print pay stubs
What do I do if there are discrepancies in my Paycheck or employee data?
You should contact your payroll administrator if you have queries about your paycheck or wish to make changes in your personal information.
How do I enroll my employees in SunTrust Online Payroll?
SunTrust Bank Inc. offers business owners affordable online payroll processing. To enroll your business in SunTrust Online Payroll, you will be required to submit your Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN), State Identification Number, and Business Bank Account Information.
SunTrust Bank will also need the following information from you and your employees:
- Personal – Full name, gender, address, email, date of birth, and Social Security Number
- Payroll information – Hire date, pay rate, pay date, deductions, regular wages, overtime pay, number of hours worked, and employment status
- W-2 forms Tax details per employee
- Bank for direct deposit
The Online Employee Portal enrollment is open to household employers, General Businesses, Restaurants, Non-profit Organizations, Churches, and S Corp Officers. To process your business’ online portal enrollment, click here.
SunTrust has been around for 130 years. The parent company, Trust Company, was established in 1891 in Atlanta. In 1984, a merger with SunBanks of Orlando launched SunTrust Bank Inc.
In 2018, SunTrust operated 1,218 branches and 2,082 ATMs. In December 2019, the bank formally merged with BB&T Corporation to form Truist Financial Corporation.
SunTrust, now Truist bank, continues to operate separately from BB&T Corporation until the completion of the merging of their operating systems in 2022. Currently, SunTrust and Truist Bank is under the leadership of CEO Kelly King.
Suntrust Headquarters Address
suntrust 303 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
I hope that after reading this post you have gained a clearer insight on this effective business solution. SunTrust PayStub Login Employee Portal is very beneficial to companies and employees.
Switching to an online payroll system is a time and cost-efficient move. If you have other questions about accessing your SunTrust Online PayStub account, please key them in the comment box below. Go to the SunTrust website to check other financial products that you may be interested in.
Don’t forget to visit my site again, to get more updates on online PayStub portals. Thanks!!!