Vancouver Coastal Health provides its employees and physicians with an online employee portal that can be accessed anytime and anywhere. The portal called Staff hub serves as a communication gateway for employees to access vch pay stub and other services detailed below.
The site provides links to various staff tools that enable them to access their VCH paystub, the IMITS website, discussion forums, information tools for healthcare professionals, job postings, employee records & benefits, an online scheduling platform, interactive intranet and many more.
With the login page, all employees can review their paycheck and see if there are any discrepancies in the computation. Once logged in to one.vch.ca/myinfo, they will be able to view and print their pay statements and W-2 forms.
Also, utilizing a pay stub portal will ensure efficient payroll management. Since the system is automated,the accounting team will be able to perform other duties. No more time-consuming payroll preparations, error-prone record keeping, and costly pay stub printouts.
We wrote this article to help new and current employees get more familiar with the pay stub portal and the login procedures. Many companies have already switched to the Paystub system because it’s been proven to be a very reliable, secure, and seamless online payroll platform.
However, glitches may occur from time to time so we included a troubleshooting guide to help employees fix their login issues.
- 1 How To Access The Electronic Pay stub Login Portal
- 2 What Are The Possible Reasons Why You Can’t Access Your PayStub Account?
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Vancouver Coastal Health Paystub Login Portal
- 4 What is the VCH Staff Hub site?
- 5 About Vancouver Coastal Health
- 6 VCH Headquarters Address
How To Access The Electronic Pay stub Login Portal
The electronic pay stub for employees is easy to find and use. Below we detail the steps to login to the staff hub and view statements:
- Step 1: Go to http://www.vch.ca/for-health-professionals/staff-hub/
- Step 2: On the Staff Hub page, go to the list of Staff Tools and click on the one.vch.ca/myinfo link to access your pay statements
- Step 3: On the Network Account Login page, type your domain/username and password, then click on the ‘Sign in’ button
What Are The Possible Reasons Why You Can’t Access Your PayStub Account?
Unexpected errors can sometimes occur when you’re logging in to your account or accessing the staff hub site. An unstable internet connection can prevent you from logging in so make sure to check your signal strength.
Sometimes websites undergo maintenance which blocks your access to the site so it’s best to wait it out before signing in. Your login issue can also be due to a simple typo error. Click on the ‘eye icon’ so you can double-check your entries when you type your username and password.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Vancouver Coastal Health Paystub Login Portal
How do I check my VCH pay stub online?
You need to go to the Staff Hub site. Under Staff tools, click on the link one.vch.ca/myinfo to access your electronic pay stub.
What about if you can’t remember your Username or Password?
If you can’t remember your username or password, you can call the Human Resources department at (604) 639 4297 and ask for your username and a new password.
What is the VCH Staff Hub site?
The VCH Staff Hub site is the online employee portal where specialized staff tools and staff work tools are available. It is a site dedicated to providing the healthcare team 24/7 access to various communication tools, including a company newsletter and an interactive intranet.
The Staff hub for health professionals provides the following quick links:
- webmail.vch.ca – Access your email remotely
- one.vch.ca/myinfo – Access your pay stubs
- one.vch.ca Intranet – Access news, discussion forums, events, and work resources
- Medicalstaff.vch.ca – Access for Physicians, dentists, nurses, and midwives to information and tools, including job listings
- IMITS Infocentre – Help desk for staffs IT needs such as computers
- Quick links
- Absence call line: (604) 639-4297 or toll-free 1 (866) 924-4297 for filing of leave of absence – planned or unplanned and health-related or special
- Internal job postings
- Employee Records and Benefits: [email protected] or call (604) 297-8683
- LifeWorks EFAP – Counselling, wellness, and critical incident programs for VCH team members and their families
- ePriorities – Access to your Performance Partnership program.
- Student practice education
- Employee discounts
- Manager Resource Centre (MRC) – Access for VCH managers, directors, supervisors, and excluded staff to key HR resources and contacts.
- MySchedule – Access to e-scheduling for unionized staff
About Vancouver Coastal Health
Vancouver Coastal Health is a healthcare provider that operates hospitals, primary care clinics, long-term care facilities, and community health centers located in the North Shore, Sea to Sky Corridor, Bella Coola, Richmond, Bella Bella, Vancouver, and Powell River.
The company currently provides 1.25M people a wide range of services including primary care, home health care, community-based health care, mental health, public health, hospital care, and research. The team is composed of 14,000 full-time and part-time associates, including 2,500 doctors and 5,500 nurses.
VCH Headquarters Address
Below is the official head office address and also the location on map:
Vancouver Coastal Health Corporate Office 11th Floor, 601 West Broadway Vancouver
We hope that our article helped you understand the pay stub portal system better. If you continue to experience login issues, try to identify the reason why you cannot access your account. Go over our troubleshooting guide. It’s best to contact your payroll team or HR department if you cannot fix the issues on your own.