Securitas Epay is an online service that allows employees to check information about their payroll. Companies have integrated Securitas Epay into their system to make it easier for employees to keep track of their monthly payments.
There are also a good number of benefits for employees who are enrolled in Securitas Epay.
In this article, we will instruct you on how to enroll in the Securitas Epay program and share the many wonderful benefits the system has to offer.
- 1 How Can I Access The Securitas Epay Talx Portal?
- 2 How to Use Your Mobile Phone to Access Securitas ePay
- 3 How Can I Log-in to the TALX Paperless Pay Portal?
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions
- 5 What other services are offered by Securitas ePay?
- 6 2 Ways to Receive Payroll Pay
- 7 About Securitas
- 8 Securitas Headquarters Address
How Can I Access The Securitas Epay Talx Portal?
You only need to complete a few steps in order to access the paperless TALX portal of Security ePay:
- Visit the company’s webpage.
- Enter the information about your Social Security Number (SSN).
- Enter the information about your Date of Birth which will become your PIN by default.
- From here, the system will ask you to change your PIN. Your PIN can only be composed of 6 to 8 characters that must all be numbers.
- Select one option from the following – Income verification, paystub review, and personal information.
That’s it! Only 5 steps to having your Securitas ePay account ready.
How to Use Your Mobile Phone to Access Securitas ePay
- Contact Security ePay by dialing 866-604-3729.
- Input your SSN.
- Enter your Date of Birth.
- Follow the information about changing your PIN.
- You will be given various options; choose one:
- Press 1
- Press 4
- Press #
- Press *
- Press 0
- Review your stub
- Check status
- Change PIN
- Repeat menu
- End Call
How Can I Log-in to the TALX Paperless Pay Portal?
- Go to the TALX Portal by clicking on this link.
- Input your employee code.
- Input your employee identity.
- Input your PIN.
- Click on the log-in button.
You can access it via this link. Employees from all over the world can access this website easily.
By using Securitas ePay, the work of Human Resources becomes much easier because there is less paperwork.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is payroll information accessible 24/7? Yes, and you can access it with your desktop computer, laptop, mobile device, or fax machine.
What information can you access?
- Your payroll before payday.
- Your pay history the previous 3 years.
- Your benefits such as shopping discounts.
You can receive money from any bank in the country without worrying about paying any cashing fee. More importantly, your transactions will remain secure and confidential.
If you have other questions, customer service will be available 24/7.
What other services are offered by Securitas ePay?
- Mobile protection
- Corporate security
- Fire safety
- On-site protection
- Remote protection
- Electronic security
More than 85,000 employees all over the world use Securitas ePay. In the United States alone, these states have companies that use Securitas ePay:
- South Carolina
Securitas ePay recognizes the fact that companies and people transact through the Internet with the use of mobile devices. Thus, you can retrieve data about your pay stub with the use of your mobile phone.
All you have to do is to dial the security number and wait for the service provided to give you instructions on how to retrieve the data about your pay stub. You will have to enter your security password and ID before retrieving your data.
The mobile service is made available by Securitas ePay 24/7. You can use the service to amend some information. Likewise, you have the option of faxing the information.
As a member of the Securitas ePay system, you can also directly manage your deposits. This means you can directly access your account in order to make changes in the amount payable to you and the amount to be deposited in your account.
- Log-in to the Securitas ePay website
- Choose the option “Direct deposit maintenance”
- Follow the instructions as presented
2 Ways to Receive Payroll Pay
Here are the two ways to receive payroll pay for securitas employees
Your salary will be deposited into your account with the use of a Pay Card. This option is ideal for employees who don’t want to utilize their bank account. You can access your salary with a debit card.
Your salary will be deposited into your account electronically to remove the usual hassles of lining up or the use of paper. This is a process that saves you valuable time.
Securitas was founded in 1934 and is based in Sweden. Originally named ANH Nattvakt, Securitas has built a reputation for providing world-class security service.
Through its innovative online payment platform, Securitas ePay, the company has given companies a more convenient way of managing its payroll system and its employees an easier and safer way of receiving payments.
Securitas Headquarters Address
9 Campus Dr, Parsippany, New Jersey, 07054