Target Corporation is one of the biggest chains of discount department stores in the world. The company’s payroll covers a total of 409,000 employees. There’s no surprise as to why Target decided to streamline its payroll process by creating an online employee portal through the Paystub system. The portal is called Target Paystub Login. Target team members can conveniently access their pay stubs, various benefits, W2 tax forms, work schedules, 401(k) plan, and other benefits through the myTime Target Paystub Login Portal.
The online system also makes the work of Target’s accounting and Human Resources departments much easier. They don’t have to deal with as many inquiries from employees that are relayed via phone or email. With all of the information available on the portal, both departments can focus on other functions and be more productive. The company will also have less paperwork to worry about.
If you’re presently employed by Target or if you’ve just been hired, take a few minutes to read our article to find out how to activate your account and gain access to the Target Online Employee Portal. For sure, you’ve encountered some difficulties in accessing the portal. Our article is intended to help you find answers to questions you may have about Target Paystub Login as well as solutions to problems you may encounter in the future.
- 1 What Is Target Paystub Login Portal?
- 2 Step-by-Step Guide On How To Login To The Target Paystub Portal
- 3 Target Online Pay Stub Login Guide for New Users
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Target Paystub Login Online
- 5 About Target
- 6 Conclusion
What Is Target Paystub Login Portal?
Target Paystub Login portal is an online channel that enables companies to provide their employees round-the-clock access to their payroll information. Through the Paystub portal, employees can:
- Print and view their Pay Stubs
- Print their W-2s
- Check their benefits
- View their schedules
- Request leave and time-off
- View summary of paid time-off
The portal can be accessed from the company’s laptop or the employee’s mobile gadgets. To ensure easy access to the site, make sure that your internet connection is stable. Also, have your Employee ID, User ID, password, and other credentials ready. You’ll be asked for them during certain stages of the process.
Step-by-Step Guide On How To Login To The Target Paystub Portal
- Step 1. Go to myTimeTarget.com and you will be directed to the Login page
- Step 2. Enter your Login ID and Password provided by the HR department then click the Login button to access your Pay stub and other work-related information
- Step 3. If you cannot access your account or have forgotten your password, click “Trouble logging in?” to open the Help window
- Step 4. Click “Reset Password” in case you have forgotten your password. You will be directed to this page. Enter your Login ID and click the “Submit” button
- Step 5. If you wish to change your password, click the corresponding button and you will get directed to this page
- Step 6. If you are not using a company Laptop you will be forwarded to this page. Fill in the required information and click the “Submit” button
Target Online Pay Stub Login Guide for New Users
Step 1. If you are a newly hired employee click here to access the Login page
Step 2. Tap the “New User?” link and you will be forwarded to a new page
Step 3. Enter the last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number) and your date of birth to confirm your identity. Click “Continue” to create an account.
Step 4. Provide the requested personal information such as phone number and email address and click “Submit”
Step 5. After your data gets verified, a message acknowledging your registration will appear on the screen
Step 6. You can now start using the portal
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Target Paystub Login Online
What do I need to access my Target Paystub Online Account?
- Valid user ID and password that the HR department issued when you were hired in Target
- Last 4 digits of the SSN
- Company or personal laptop, Mobilephone, or Tablet
- Stable and secure internet connection
- Internet browser that can support the Target Pay Stub portal
How do I access MyTime for Target from home?
You can download the MyTime app for Target from the Google Play store and install it on your PC, tablet, or Android phone. If you have trouble installing the app, just visit the company website www.targetpayandbenefits.com.
What is the 401K benefit for Target employees?
Target provides many financial programs for their team members such as debt-free education assistance, life insurance, investment options, and savings plans. The 401(k) is a financial plan that allows Target’s team members to conveniently save for their retirement through automatic payroll deductions. Employees can freely choose from the company’s flexible investment packages.
Can I still access MyTime pay stubs after resigning?
You can no longer access MyTime employee online portal after resigning from Target. If you want to get your Pay Stubs after resigning, call the HR department to request assistance. You can go to the company’s website, Target.com/ContactUs to get connected to the proper channels or call the support team at 1.800.440.0680.
Target Corporation is a general merchandise retailer with 1,915 stores in the US, 46 distribution centers, and 40 offices around the world. In 2020, the retail giant’s total revenue reached $93.6 billion. The company’s signature slogan, “Expect More. Pay Less.” reflects its core value of selling high-quality products at competitive prices. The iconic tagline has been used since 1994 and helped Target to become a recognizable brand in the US retail market.
The company opened its first outlet in 1962 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, where the headquarters is currently stationed. Target currently employs over 350,000 team members who are under the leadership of the CEO, Brian Cornell.
I hope that our guide has helped you access and use the Target MyTime Pay Stub Online portal easily. If you continue to have problems accessing your Target Paystub online account and you can confirm that you entered accurate information and the Internet connection is stable, the problem might be a technical issue with the site. Give it a few hours and try again.