DG Pay stub is an online employee portal for Dollar General employees – new and current. It is a self-service portal created to provide all employees with convenient access to information on their compensation, W2s, benefits, career advancement programs, and employee support programs.
- 1 How To Login to the Employee Portal
- 2 What You Can Access through the DGme Employee Login
- 3 Dollar General Employee Benefits
- 4 Dollar General Career Opportunities FAQ
- 4.1 How do I apply for a job in Dollar General?
- 4.2 How do I find the nearest Dollar General branch that is open to hiring?
- 4.3 How do I search for available jobs in Dollar General?
- 4.4 Can I apply to different positions? Will I take an assessment per position applied?
- 4.5 Can a DG employee apply for another position?
- 4.6 What should I do to follow up on the status of my application?
- 5 About Dollar General
How To Login to the Employee Portal
The DGme Pay stub login can be accessed via Paystubportal.com or webbsso.dolgen.net.
- DG Pay stub Portal Login for Current Employees – Paystubportal.com
- Go to the DGme Paystub portal
- Enter your Employee ID and PIN. Then click the Sign in button.
- The DGme dashboard will appear on the screen
- In case you cannot remember your PIN, click the ‘Forgot your PIN?’
- Enter required information – employee ID, Date of Birth, last 3 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN)
DG Paystub Portal Login for New Employees
- website: Paystubportal.com
- Go to DG Paystub Register portal
- Click the ‘First Time User Register Now’ link
- Enter the required information – employee ID, Date of Birth, last 3 digits of your SSN
- Enter a new password to complete the registration of your account
DGme Pay stub Portal Login for Current Employees
- website: websso.dolgen.net
- Go to the DGme Paystub Portal
- Enter your Employee ID (EID), First and last name initials, and password
- Click the Login Button
- If you cannot remember your EID, check your EID on the printed copy of your last paystub, ask your manager for your EID, or click the ‘Look it up here’ link on the dollar general DGme Paystub Login page
- The link will prompt you to verify your name, birth date, SSN, and year of employment (the year you were hired). After the verification process, you will be able to recover your username.
- If you forgot your password, click the ‘Forgot Password’ link
- On the password reset page, enter your EID, name, last 4 digits of your SSN, and date of birth
DGme Paystub Portal Login for New Employees
- website: websso.dolgen.net
- Go to the DG Paystub login
- Click the ‘First Time user- Register now’ link
- Enter all the required information, create a password, and click the submit button
What You Can Access through the DGme Employee Login
After you Log in you will be directed to the Dollar General employee information dashboard where you will following areas:
- Change W-4
- Direct Deposit
- Travel and Expense
- Benefits Enrollment System
- Onlife Health – Wellness Program
- Voya Financial 401(k)
- BCBST Medical Plan
- Benefits Tax Form 1095-C
- Learning Management System
- The Work Number
- Performance Management System
- Internal Career Portal
- Employee Assistance Program
- Personal Information Update
- Dollar General Literacy Foundation
- Employee Assistance Foundation
Dollar General Employee Benefits
The company has been known to take good care of its employees. Dollar General’s employee benefits package strongly mirrors their commitment to invest in their employees’ well-being, career growth, and financial health.
If you intend to work for Dollar General, here is a list of benefits to look forward to:
- Health and Well-being
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Insurance Coverage
- Long-term and short-term Disability
- Accident Insurance Coverage (Business Travel)
- Parental Leave
- Medical Coverage (Accident, Critical Illness, Cancer, Hospital Confinement)
- Adoption Assistance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Legal Plan – MetLaw
- Identity Theft Protection- LifeLock
Savings And Retirement Plan
Employees can prepare for their retirement through Dollar General’s 401(k) Retirement and Savings Plan by:
- Contributing 25% of their pre-tax income
- Taking available investment options
- Immediate vesting – employer matching program
Wellness Program for Employees’ Behavioral, Financial, and Physical Health
- Employee Assistance Program – Counselling and legal assistance
- Financial Assistance – Employee discounts for auto, home, and pet insurance
- Programs for healthy living and disease management
On-site Support and Rewards for Employees in All Branches
- Daycare center
- Dry cleaners
- Dress for your DG Day
- Fitness center
Compensation and Rewards Program
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation and holidays
- An annual bonus to qualified employees
- Service recognition award
Training and Development
- Store Manager Training Program
- Tuition Scholarship Program
- University Alliance Program
Dollar General Career Opportunities FAQ
Are you ready to join the Dollar General’s team in “Serving Others”? Read on to find out how to apply.
How do I apply for a job in Dollar General?
All applicants must apply online. Go here for a detailed application guide. You can take your assessment on your desktop, laptop, cellphone, or tablet.
How do I find the nearest Dollar General branch that is open to hiring?
Use Dollar General’s store opportunities locator to find the hiring branch closest to you.
How do I search for available jobs in Dollar General?
Go to this page to search for available job openings in the retail, fleet, distribution center, and corporate departments
Can I apply to different positions? Will I take an assessment per position applied?
Yes, you can apply to different job positions. You are also required to take an assessment per job applied to.
Can a DG employee apply for another position?
Yes, you can apply for another position listed on the Careers page.
What should I do to follow up on the status of my application?
You will receive an email confirmation after you complete the application and assessment. The HR team will contact you directly if your qualifications match the open position.
About Dollar General
Dollar General is a chain of discount retail stores in the US founded by James Luther Turner and his son, Cal Turner in 1939. The company headquarters is in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. As of July 2020, Dollar General has 16,720 outlets across 46 states and more than 140,000 employees. Last year the company ranked 112th on Fortune 500 and made it to Fortune 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies.
The success of Dollar General can be attributed to its hassle-free shopping system, low prices, and strategic locations. Their service-oriented business structure managed to keep the old customers and attract new ones. Another key to Dollar General’s success is their work setup that effectively promotes productivity. Providing the DGme portal to employees is one of the many benefits that the Dollar General employees receive. The company knows all too well that happy employees make the business thrive.